Saturday, July 18, 2009

i love you,kids!

6.30 pm

my cousins,adam amsyar and alia nur aisyah arrived just now.i miss you all, lame x jumpe.she brought a cute cake to celebrate her birthday here and she don't ever give me to touch it..happy birthday alia,sweet 3.be a good girl okey.i call her 'kakak'or sometimes ecah.she love to sing and dance.so, i gave her to listen cuppycake song at my computer and she loves that song very much.she asked me to repeated that song again and again.she follow to sing too..!

she makes me laugh non stop.
kiss amsyar smpai die rimas.

"kakak,give me a big hug"
"oke" "kakak nak balik daa"
"salam dlu! cium sket "
"babye"
"nnt suruh umi dtg la tau"


best ny jadi bdk
ta payah tau dunia.so,takde la problem.
ape boleh buat,this is reality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers