Friday, February 19, 2010

sorry

sorry ma abah,
i'll make you hurt. maybe, i'am still dont know.
its hard for me to tell them the truth.
pls forgive me.

sorry dear izzatizai, fatinmiera, farah, adlin and for those that call me
or text me that you thought i ignored it .i'm not do that.
dont be mad at me.
its hard for me to tell the truth.

yes, trouble will find you no matter where you go.
and why in that way.

i miss mine so muchh.

totally i fell guilty, untill now
untill i not telling them the truth
hard for me to be a liar

thats not i want to.
thats happen so fast
setiap gembira, kenapa mesti ade duka heh ?
HANNA, thanks a lot dear.
imy <3

and now, i need a true friend
kawan suka duka. :)
where could i find one?
please tell mee.

miss you , friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers