Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm coming close

Assalamualaikum .
Ya Allah. Almost a year i did not updating my blog even the last post pon may 2011. Haha . and this week is my second week holiday after one year spent for my foundation studies in Usim . 
And my dear , within one year , i learnt A LOT and LOT of things . About everything. specifically about The Creator and the creations.
From the environment and peoples surrounding that thaught me the real life. And honestly , i love been at USIM. Allah gave me a lot of lesson through my life in USIM. How grateful am i for having all these experience . Memang benar kata kata mereka , perancangan Allah memang cantik. dan Allah memang sentiasa memberikan yang terbaik sahaja untuk kita .

I'm back to fitrah . 

Kejayaan , kenikmatan , dan kesenangan yang Allah berikan datang dalam pelbagai bentuk. samaada yang kita sedar ataupun tidak . Dan sebaik-baik nikmat ialah Nikmat Hidayah dan Iman.

Kalau Allah nak jadikan kita baik , Allah akan datangkan kita dgn orang orang yang dapat membimbing kita ke arah yg baik.



I made a revolution on myself with Allah's permission. Hope it will last forever . Oh Allah, pls hold my qalb tightly and strengthen my Iman my faith. So that, i will going through this life with Your Bless and achieving happiness for the life Hereafter. .Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers