Sunday, December 16, 2012

grateful

Assalamualaikum . Greeting to all peeps .

i'm not updating this my heart qoutes almost 2 month . Because of what ? Not because a lots of assignment but actually i spend most of my weekend with family . Sometimes i feel weird of myself, often people said that medical student no life . But in this first year period i dont think so .

My family , my acik's family spend two days at Port Dickson . We had fun with two water sport that is jet ski and banana boat . Unforgettable moment weyhh . Haha .

Currently now approaching to the end of semester 1 , therefore a lots of assignment , project , arabic debate , and most scariest thing is examination is just around the corner .

After a while , i realised that i'm very lucky to be chosen by Allah in this medicine faculty . I gained a lots of knowledge and i feel satisfied knowing the thing that I've never known before . I don't find all the subject burden me , but it is actually a opportunity and chance that Allah had given me . Allah allow me to learn His noble knowledge . O Allah i really hope that this knowledge will bring me to enter Your Jannah . I will use You knowledge with whole-heartedly to benefit for the mankid . In sya Allah .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers