Tuesday, October 9, 2012

life as a medical student

Assalamualaikum . greeting to all .

10 sept 2012 . my life as a medical student began in this faculty of medicine and health science , Pandan Indah. I was grateful that Allah arranged my life very smoothly . Even a lots of obstacle , i felt touched that Allah had answer my prayers . Ya Allah , forgive me and bless me , i love You , Allah .

3 days start the orientation along with the ice breaking with all the seniors . Surprisingly , they are really supportive and friendly . Grateful once again :) year 2 seniors involved in smart circle while 3rd year student bought and sold the medicals book for their beloved juniors . And special foe medical student 5 books worth RM 600 and above . cool ya ? Haha .

a intro for the new life. will be updated later : Why do I choose medicine not dentistry ?

love, 
sakinahamzah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers